Below is information on traffic impactions and road closures during the event. Thank you for your patience and for your support of the race and the students of Brea Olinda High School.
Residents and visitors are urged to plan ahead, allow extra time and take alternate routes if possible.
Streets affected by slowdown and intermittent closure include:
- State College Blvd (from E Birch St to Imperial Hwy)
- E Birch St (from S Poplar Ave to N Kraemer Blvd)
- N Associated Rd (from E Lambert Rd to E Birch St)
- Country Hills Rd (from N Associated Rd to N Kraemer Blvd)
- S Poplar Ave between E Birch St and Madison Way
- West Glenbrook (residents can avoid the course altogether by exiting their tract at Greenbriar Ln and proceeding south on S Associated Rd)
- Birchwood Village
- All Country Hills neighborhoods west of N Kraemer Blvd
Between 6am to 11am, suggested alternate routes for north-south cross traffic include Brea Blvd., the 57 Freeway and Kraemer Avenue. For east-west cross traffic, suggested alternate routes include Lambert Road and Imperial Highway.