- Cancellation Notice for North Orange County Cities JPA MeetingThe meeting of the North Orange County Cities Joint Powers Authority regularly scheduled for Thursday, June 11, 2020 has been cancelled due to lack of business to discuss. The next regularly scheduled meeting is on Thursday, September 10, 2020.
- County of Orange Regional Used Oil Recycling ProgramThe Regional Used Oil Recycling Program encourages the public to recycle their used oil and oil filters at one of the many CalRecycle Certified Used Oil Collection Centers throughout Orange County.
- COVID-19 Community InformationBrea values the safety and wellness of the entire community and is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. Please stay informed and follow the ever-changing developments by visiting cityofbrea.net/covid19 and following the City's social media accounts.
- Brea Olinda High Class of 2020 graduates with at least some of the pomp and circumstanceGraduates got out of their cars to walk across a stage to receive their diplomas.
- Residents, students and groups step up to help others during the pandemic … bravo!The Bravo! section highlights achievements of our residents and groups.
- Demonstrators chant, carry placards in downtown Brea in protest of the killing of George FloydPolice monitor demonstrators in downtown Brea, who are chanting and carrying signs decrying police brutality.
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.