- 2020 Virtual Concerts in the ParkBrea’s Concerts in the Park are going virtual for 2020! All performances are live and will be streamed on the Curtis Theatre’s Facebook page to view. Follow Brea Special Events or the Curtis Theatre on social media for more info.
- CIP Project: North Hills Water Main ReplacementConstruction work is expected to begin in mid-August to replace the existing water mains, water services lines, a sewer main, and complete pavement rehabilitation on various streets within the North Hills West and East Tract Subdivision.
- New Outdoor Services Temporary Use Permit AvailableIn response to restrictions and modifications currently in place for many businesses, use of temporary outdoor areas are now being permitted. Brea businesses have an opportunity to convert portions of adjacent parking areas, walkways, sidewalks and more.
- Daxon: Brea Museum & Historical Society participating in look at sundown towns, segregation issuesTerri Daxon is a freelance writer and the owner of Daxon Marketing Communications. She gives her perspective on Brea issues twice a month.
- This 320-acre parcel adjacent to Chino Hills State Park has been preservedWhat is the significance of the purchase of a 320-acre ridge-line parcel on the southeastern corner of Chino Hills State Park? Preventing houses from spoiling the view.
- Daxon: Back to school? Not yetTerri Daxon is a freelance writer and the owner of Daxon Marketing Communications. She gives her perspective on Brea issues twice a month.
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.