- Concerts in the Park Rolls on with The Suffragettes on July 25Rock out with The Suffragettes next Wednesday, July 25 as the all-female cover band plays songs from the 1970's to the hits of today! Performances will be held at City Hall Park starting at 6:30 p.m.
- Announcing the Curtis Theatre 2018/2019 Season: Tickets Now on SaleBrea’s Curtis Theatre is excited to announce its 2018-19 season with a mix of genres, a few surprises, audience favorites and Brea's popular Youth Theatre. Buy your tickets now for the best choice of seats.
- Nomination Period Open for 2018 General Municipal ElectionA General Municipal Election will be held in the City of Brea on Tuesday, November 6, 2018 for three members of the Brea City Council. The nomination period is now open for those interested in serving on the City Council until 5 p.m. on August 10, 2018.
- 19 things to know about homebuying in northern Orange CountyHomebuying in northern Orange County — the markets of Brea, Buena Park, Fullerton, La Habra, La Palma, Placentia and Yorba Linda — fell 10 percent in May vs. a year earlier. May is traditionally a strong sales months for Orange County home sales, as the prime spring selling season hits full stride. We decided to […]
- Goofy German shepherd Vinny is full of funBreed: German shepherd Age: 3 years Gender: Neutered male Size: 75 pounds Vinnie’s story: Vinny is active, playful, goofy, friendly and lovable. He walks well on a leash, is crate-trained and loves to play in water. Adoption fee: $265, includes vaccinations, microchip and registration and neuter Adoption procedure: Fill out Pooch Match’s application at poochmatch.com. […]
- Daxon: Train with the CERT team in Brea to be ready for an emergency, it’s open to everyoneI’ve heard from several people displeased with Brea’s proposed higher fees for everything from a home alarm permit to research assistance. Has the City Council really explored ways to trim the budget instead of raising fees, or is this just a way to increase city revenue at our expense? We’ll find out when the council […]
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.