- Be Prepared: Rain Storm ForecastThe National Weather Service is still still predicting a storm to hit the area. The forecast now calls for rain beginning this evening with nearly two inches falling between 5:00 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday. Reminder to prepare accordingly.
- Click, Clack, Moo | A live musical perfect for ages 4 & up!The award-winning touring group, TheatreworksUSA, brings the popular children's book, Click Clack Moo, to life on stage as a musical. With colorful costumes & fun interactive moments, this musical captures the attention of kids & their families! April 8
- Community Meeting Active School Shooter and Emergency ResponseThe City of Brea is partnering with the Brea Olinda Unified School District to host this important community meeting at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, April 11 at Brea Olinda High School Performing Arts Center. Mark your calendars and pass on the info.
- Taps in Brea reopens just in time for happy hour at 4 p.m. on Friday, March 23On Friday, March 23, Taps Fish House & Brewery will open its doors at 4 p.m., revealing a new look after a $1.5 million makeover which began March 11 at 101 E. Imperial Highway in Brea.
- Adopt 9-years-young dachshund EleanorAdopted twice from the shelter and sent back there, she's now looking for a truly permanent home.
- Adopt Bebe, a lovely tortoiseshell cat saved from a hoarderIf you have a cat and would like another, Bebe is your girl.
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.