- March 2021 Brea Line NewsletterThe March 2021 edition of the Brea Line Newsletter is now available to view. Learn about Brea's two golf courses, Build Your Dream Home Challenge, construction around Brea and more. Subscribe to receive future newsletters at www.cityofbrea.net/breaonline.
- Classes and Programs Being Offered This SpringThe Community Services Department is offering limited classes and programs due to the COVID-19 pandemic. View their brochure for fitness classes, outdoor and virtual classes for kids, child care, resources, and more. Registration is now open.
- COVID-19 Community InformationEffective immediately, California’s Regional Stay-at-Home Order has been lifted for all regions statewide. Orange County has moved to the Purple Widespread Tier 1 of the State’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy.
- ‘NBC Nightly News’ features restaurateur Andrew Gruel of Slapfish tonightLester Holt will interview Slapfish's Andrew Gruel, who started the 86 Restaurant Struggle fund with his wife, Lauren Gruel, creating a GoFundMe campaign in December to assist unemployed restaurant workers nationwide.
- Decades worth of barbed wire finally removed from Chino Hills State ParkNow visible after Blue Ridge Fire, volunteers have been hard at work ridding the park of the leftover barbed wire, much of which has been around for more than a hundred years.
- Daxon: Raising Cane’s approved to roost in BreaTerri Daxon is a freelance writer and the owner of Daxon Marketing Communications. She gives her perspective on Brea issues twice a month.
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.