- The Fall 2021 BreaLine Newsletter is Now Available OnlineIn the issue, read about the latest City news and find out what activities are being offered this coming Fall. This new interactive, digital issue also makes registering for a class a breeze with direct links throughout. Start planning your Fall with us!
- Arovista Park Modernization Outreach Meeting & SurveyThe City is embarking on a comprehensive modernization of Arovista Park. To assist with the effort, we want to hear from you! Join us for an outreach meeting on July 15 at 5:30 p.m. at the Senior Center, or take an online survey to share your feedback.
- Concerts in the Park Return This SummerA summer tradition, the annual Concerts in the Park series is returning this summer! Free concerts begin at 6:30 p.m. at City Hall Park on Wednesdays, July 7 through August 11. Bring blankets and beach chairs for this family-friendly, outdoor event.
- ‘Never stop moving’: Devoted volunteer and great granddad celebrates his 104th yearThey are a century apart but as close as a hug. Jolee MacGregor, 4, would not leave her great grandfather’s side at the party held in his honor last Wednesday. Asked why, Jolee replied, “Because he’s the birthday boy!” July 21 marked Pederson’s 104th trip around the sun. His fete also celebrated the grand opening […]
- Cooking with Judy: Brea steakhouse finds silver lining in pandemicFullerton’s Judy Bart Kancigor is the author of “Cooking Jewish” and “The Perfect Passover Cookbook.”
- Real estate news: Applications reopen for affordable homes in Brea; prices start at $320,000Also in the news: A business park in Santa Ana has been sold to a Chinese holding company for nearly $43 million, according to Newmark Knight Frank.
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.