- Community Meeting Presented Overview of the Caltrans SR 57/Lambert Road Interchange ProjectAbout 70 Brea residents attended a community meeting May 22 to hear an overview of this CalTrans project set to begin construction in July. The new Interchange will add capacity and relieve current and future congestion.
- Public Scoping Meeting for Proposed Brea Boulevard/Brea Canyon Road Widening Project on May 29The County of Orange is hosting a Public Scoping Meeting to inform area residents and other stakeholders of the proposed Brea Blvd/Brea Canyon Road Widening Project. The meeting will be held at Mariposa Elementary School on Wednesday, May 29 at 6:00 p.m.
- Trash Pick-Up Service Delayed the Week of May 27Due to the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, May 27, all trash pick-up service will be operating on a one day delay for the remainder of the week. Republic Services, the City's contracted waste hauler, will be closed.
- Here are Memorial Day 2019 ceremonies and events planned around Orange CountyPatriotic ceremonies are planned on Memorial Day throughout Orange County to honor those who have given their lives while serving our country. Veterans and current serving military members will also be thanked. Here are some of the events planned (events listed are on Memorial Day, May 27, unless otherwise indicated): Anaheim: There will be speakers, […]
- Daxon: Is Brea ready to be split into districts?Terri Daxon is a freelance writer and the owner of Daxon Marketing Communications. She gives her perspective on Brea issues twice a month.
- Crew strikes gas line in Chino Hills; forcing closure of Carbon Canyon RoadPlanned road repairs will be delayed.
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.