- Community Meeting for Proposed Raising Canes Drive-Thru RestaurantThe meeting for the proposed restaurant is on January 20 at 5 p.m. via Zoom. Located at 255 E. Imperial Hwy, this is an opportunity for the public to share comments. To participate, email your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on January 19.
- COVID-19 Community InformationOn January 13, the County of Orange announced that residents 65+ are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine. All residents are encouraged to register to be notified when the County’s vaccine and testing management system has appointments available.
- Classes and Programs Being Offered This WinterThe Community Services Department is offering limited classes and programs due to the COVID-19 pandemic. View their brochure for fitness classes, outdoor and virtual classes for kids, child care, resources, and more. Registration is now open.
- Driver killed in fiery crash in Brea, excessive speed suspectedIt happened near Valencia Avenue and Entrada Drive about 3:15 p.m.
- Daxon: Brea offers outdoor options for shaping upTerri Daxon is a freelance writer and the owner of Daxon Marketing Communications. She gives her perspective on Brea issues twice a month.
- OC firefighters get vaccine, paramedics trained will help with distribution to the publicParamedics in the county will be available alongside local hospital staff and pharmacies to give vaccine shots to others in the community as more and more groups are designed for inoculation.
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.