- OC Public Library Offers Free Universal Online ClassesOrange County residents, who hold a library card membership with an OC Public Library, can take advantage of free online continuing education classes.
- Cliffwood/St College Traffic Diverter to be RemovedFollowing a Special Meeting of the Traffic Committee on March 7, the traffic diverter located on the intersection of Cliffwood Ave and St College Blvd, will be removed once the collection of traffic data has concluded and a working group will be formed.
- Register for April 27 Annual 'Love Brea' Serve DayEach year Brea joins other cities across the county to serve its community. Register today to volunteer, submit a project and donate.
- Match Day helps UCI medical student continue career inspired by mother’s strugglesOn Friday, 109 UCI medical students participated in the Match Day tradition, learning where they would to their residency.
- Plenty of places planning St. Patrick’s Day menus, or make your own colcannonFullerton’s Judy Bart Kancigor is the author of “Cooking Jewish” and “The Perfect Passover Cookbook.”
- Partnership opens a pathway to college for students in Fullerton high school districtOfficials at high schools in the Fullerton Joint Union High School District have been busy spreading the word about a new partnership that will pave the way for a smoother transition to college for local students. Cal State Fullerton, Fullerton College and Fullerton high school district leaders signed the Fullerton Education Partnership at a Feb. […]
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.