- Public Viewing and Participation for May 18 City Council MeetingThe Council Chambers has re-opened to the public with limited capacity. Masks and temperature checks required. Public participation is available by email and Zoom. The meeting can be viewed live on the City's government access channel, on Zoom and online.
- May 2021 Brea Line NewsletterThe May 2021 edition of the Brea Line Newsletter is now available to view. Learn about fire station upgrades, news from the police department, vaccine information, and more. Subscribe to receive future newsletters at www.cityofbrea.net/breaonline.
- Classes and Programs Being Offered This May & JuneSummer's just around the corner! See what programs, activities and events the Community Services Department is offering within COVID-19 guidelines. View their brochure for information on Family Films, boutiques, classes and more. Registration is now open.
- Status Update: COVID vaccines available at new Fly Well Clinic at John Wayne AirportThe clinic, a partnership between Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and JWA, offers travelers COVID-19 vaccinations, urgent care services, telehealth consultations and screenings.
- Deputy U.S. marshal from Brea charged in ‘rape fantasy’ scheme against ex-girlfriendIan R. Diaz, 43, and his ex-wife posed as the victim to send themselves threatening messages and lure others to their home to engage in 'rape fantasies,' the U.S. Department of Justice said.
- Man pleads guilty in series of Southern California Trader Joe’s robberiesThe son of Gregory Johnson, 43, earlier pleaded guilty to taking part in two of the robberies.
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.