- Make Your Home Mosquito-Free this SummerProtect yourself from mosquitoes this summer! As well as being a pest, mosquitoes can carry numerous diseases that can make people and animals sick. The disease of most concern in Southern California is the West Nile virus.
- Join Brea for National Night Out on August 6National Night Out takes place this year on Tuesday, August 6 from 4-7 p.m. at the Brea Marketplace Shopping Center. Join Police, Fire and Community Services for family-friendly activities and fun.
- Caltrans Begins Construction on the SR 57/Lambert Road Interchange ProjectThe CalTrans SR 57/Lambert Interchange Improvement project is now in construction. The new Interchange will add capacity and relieve current and future congestion.
- Competitive Orange County House races draw big money in second quarter fundraisingGOP challengers Michelle Steel, Don Sedgwick and Young Kim post big numbers as House incumbents ramp up fundraising.
- Catch a movie in these north Orange County parksMovies in the park is a popular feature in many north Orange County cities and there are lots of future screenings planned. Cities encourage residents to bring blankets or low-backed chairs.
- OCTA is making more changes to bus route, eliminating some and add to others to boost ridershipOrange County Transportation Authority officials expect the proposed changes to generate 107,000 additional annual boardings for the bus system, which had 38.5 million of them in 2018.
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.