- Brea Closures Related to the COVID-19 PandemicAll City facilities, along with amenities located in parks and trails, remain closed to the public in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19. If you leave your home for essential services, practice social distancing. All closures are until further notice.
- COVID-19 Community InformationBrea values the safety and wellness of the entire community and is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. Please stay informed and follow the ever-changing developments by visiting cityofbrea.net/covid19 and following the City's social media accounts.
- Major Orange County freeway closures planned: April 4-11The 57 and 405 freeways have some closures this week.
- 2 Brea police officers and 1 civilian employee infected with coronavirusThe patients were "doing well at home on a 14-day quarantine and under medical supervision," Brea city officials said in a news release.
- Beckman Coulter in Brea developing coronavirus antibodies testA test for antibodies would indicate who has developed an immunity to the virus, allowing those people to return to work.
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.