- Brea Envisions Finishes Community Strategic PlanThe Brea Envisions project brought data and conclusions together for a final document created from results of the outreach efforts. Take a few minutes to study the "Brea Envisions Community Strategic Plan" online and review the various initiatives.
- Tales from the Canyon: The Olinda Story Opens at the Curtis November 3An original play by award-winning playwright William Mittler portrays the life of early Brea residents-- hardship and resilience, discovery and determination. A Brea Centennial Legacy Project. Content most suitable for 12 years/+ Or parental discretion.
- Apply Today for the Brea Police Department’s 2018 Citizen AcademyGet a close-up look at police work with the Brea Police Department's Citizen Academy. The free 10-week course begins on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 from 6 - 9 p.m. and continues through March 21. Classes will be held at the Brea Civic & Cultural Center.
- Glenn Parker tapped to fill Brea mayor role for the next yearGlenn Parker will serve the next year as the city’s mayor. Christine Marick is the mayor pro tem. Each December council members choose among themselves who will fill those roles for the next year. Heather McRea, 714-796-7932 email@example.com
- Tree lighting starts the holidays in BreaThe Brea Civic Center sparkled for its holiday kick-off event. The city hosted its annual tree lighting on Dec. 7, featuring performances by local school children, holiday activities and a visit by Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus.
- Two blood drives planned in Brea on Dec. 15The American Red Cross will have two blood drives in Brea on Friday, Dec. 15: from 2 to 7 p.m. at the Brea Masonic Center, 500 E. Imperial Highway; and from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Wurth Louis and Company, 895 Columbia St. Make appointments at 800-733-2767. Heather McRea, 714-796-7932 firstname.lastname@example.org
View local crimes that area police departments reported to the LexisNexis Community Crime Map. You can filter by types of reported crime, dates and density of crime in particular areas.